NEW SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AT TWCS
We understand that everyone has different ways of dealing with this pandemic, So here at TWCS we try to cater for everyone’s needs and respect everyone’s opinions in regards to social distancing.
Until further notice, we will be implementing these guidelines to ensure everyone’s health and safety whilst training at TWCS:
- No unexpected visits. All visits and trials must be booked in advance.
- No cash payments. All payments must be made via ‘GoCardless’.
- No changing rooms. All students will need to arrive in full uniform.
- Students are only allowed one bag with them inside the classroom, which will contain all their belongings. It is permissible to bring a water bottle only. No loose items. Phones, keys, wallet, towel, jacket…etc must all be placed in your bag.
- No handshakes. Just greet each with traditional Martial Arts greeting (palm over fist).
- Face masks are optional.
- 2m distance should be maintained whist queuing up to enter and exit the class room.
- Cleaning stations will be provided for students to use when entering and exiting the class room.
- All students are expected to wear gloves for training. Students who attend class with no gloves will not be allowed to punch pads.
- All equipment and flooring will be sanitized before and after every class.
- All students will be given their own 2m square space to train. Students in the same household will be grouped together.
- No parents will be allowed inside the classroom. ‘Zoom’ video streaming will be offered as an alternative. Instructors will have access to a headset so parents will be able to talk to us directly at anytime.
- If any student or members of their household have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend class and self isolate at home. You must contact us immediately. If you are well enough and still want train then we will provide you with a ‘Zoom’ invite and you can do your lesson at home.
- All registers will be done electronically at the start of the lesson.
ALL STUDENTS MUST DOWNLOAD THIS WAIVER: http://www.thewingchunschool.com/download/?file=twcs_covid_wavier.pdf COMPLETED, SIGNED AND EMAILED TO: email@example.com BEFORE RETURNING TO THE SCHOOL.
Click the link for more information from our HQ website: http://www.thewingchunschool.com/reopening